Senior Import Staff / Import Manager
AMERICAN-EUROPEAN PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243608
- Manage the daily activities of import functions and ensure shipments are delivered in a timely manner
- Handle import plan and coordinate with relevant departments for import planning
- Work together with the sales team to forecast weekly consumptions and define stock buffer policy
- Plan order quantity and each shipment's arrival time to replenish stock buffer level
- Handle tax and import duty
- Manage costs and expenses of all the shipments and negotiate transportation rates or services
- Handle import documents e.g. Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Landing, Certificate of Origin, Inspection Certificate, Legalization
- Following up the shipments and update status to relevant department
- Prepare relevant reports for management e.g. logistic cost, weekly report
- Maintain relationships with other forwarders and develop a network of agents
- Male or Female, age 30 - 45 years old
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor or Master Degree in logistic or related filed
- Minimum 5 years in import / logistic experience in FMCG will be advantage
- Good communication in English both spoken and written
- Good computer skill in MS office
- High accountability
- Well organized, problem solving, good communication skills, good presentation and negotiation skill
- Respectful, positive attitude, strong leadership and commitment to work for higher achievement
- Hard working and flexible for late working hour
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AMERICAN-EUROPEAN PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
About AMERICAN-EUROPEAN PRODUCTS CO., LTD.