Senior Implementation Engineer (DevOps)
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257061
If you are a successful candidate, you will be a part of a small dynamic team within Technology Operations, you will provide first in class support and implementation services for Thomson Reuters Eikon, our flagship product.
- Lead infrastructure implementation projects and understand business roadmaps and impacts
- Propose and lead improvements that help reduce delivery time and risk of service issues
- Adopt and apply security capabilities into infrastructure projects as defined by security team
- Design and develop applications to automate every possible aspect of infrastructure projects
- Collaborate with Development to coach and develop automated software deployments.
- Main contact for software deployment planning and maintenance activities on Windows, Linux and network infrastructure components.
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing hardware and software infrastructure in Enterprise environments
- Hands on experience in deployment automation (e.g. Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck)
- Linux / Windows scripting experience (e.g. Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Thorough understanding of high availability architecture, load balancing, cluster, network and virtualization.
- Good English communication both writing and speaking.
- Kanban methodology
- Source control (SVN, GIT)
- Experience in software release management and risk management skill for Production operational.
Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-8411 Attn: Suparerk Rattanaporn
How to apply? Submit your resume through “Apply now” button or this URL
Senior Implementation Engineer (DevOps)
Our address: Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!