Senior Human Resources Officer Job (Food packaging), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220957
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of the world’s leading food packaging solution provider, which offers innovation and technology for food and beverage industry. Our respected client is seeking a human resources (HR) generalist for the job of Senior HR Officer. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for supporting the HR Manager and up-to-date human resources management systems such as corporate policies, compensation, recruiting, training, career development, performance management, and expatriate administration, which help create and sustain company’s recognition and competitiveness.
- Recruitment process in Thailand and other neighbouring countries
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to ensure their departments’ needs
- Prepare and update reports for new hires, resignations, transfers, contracts, salary changes and any other contractual issues
- Ensure job descriptions and person specifications are developed, updated and communicated on a regular basis for all positions
- Assist in Managing all company compensation (welfare & benefit) activity, control payroll, the provident fund to ensure employees are remunerated and prepare payroll report
- Ensure that personnel files are kept in a safe and secure place to guarantee information confidentiality
- Oversee benefits and welfare, insurance, social security, provident fund and other related benefits
- Assist Manager with Grievance, Discipline and Redundancy meeting as appropriate, providing advice and guidance where necessary to ensure Thai labour law is adhered to
- Recruitment co-ordinate for Thai base to ensure efficient and timely recruitment selection
- Coordination of annual salary review in conjunction with Regional Manager and International Company Standard
- Ensure any update in Thai labour law are monitored and any related action taken to minimize risk to business
- Ensure that company provides all the benefits established by law as well as by the company: medical insurance, life insurance, etc. Coordinate with headquarters to obtain pooling benefits if available
- Monitor external market for trends, shifts, advances and new developments in HR in order to assist the Company in the maintenance of a competitive edge
- Organization and coordinate for visas, work permit
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in HR Management, Organization Development, MBA, and other
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources preferably in commercial and manufacturing industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, and e-mail application
- Result-oriented, people-focused, proactive, flexible, and mature
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and human relations skills
- Good knowledge in Labor related laws (Labour Protection Acts, Social Security Act, Labor Relations Acts) and Safety and Health regulations.
- Service-minded and flexible to travel to up-country provinces
- Passion for developing and motivating individuals to achieve their potential
- A positive passion for leading change management.
- Good in English as a business language - written and verbal
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.