Senior Human Resources Manager Job (Construction Industry), Chonburi, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224549
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a human resources (HR) management professional with at least 10 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry for the job of Senior HR Manager. The job is based in Chonburi, Thailand.
The Senior Human Resources (HR) Manager serves as the HR Strategy Manager of Thailand Factory. The winning candidate will work closely with the GM to finalize, implement and regularly review on-site strategic plans and objectives, as well as facilitate regular town hall communication meetings with all employees. Other job functions including providing input and observations of the different line organization functions and team effectiveness, as well as assisting the GM through organizational diagnosis and other team performance improvement interventions. Further responsibilities include providing the GM with site plan of employee events and activities, and managing the learning and development team, and serving as the point of excellence on all learning and development initiatives. Providing full resources in order to carry out and perform full learning and development strategies for the Asia factory operations are other key functions of this job.
- Work with the General Manager in resolving employee issues, concerns and grievances;
- Drive organization’s leaders in the implementation of rewards and recognition programs of the company;
- Facilitate open communication and dialogues within the department;
- Collaborate with the team on matters pertaining to compensation and benefits issues; employee services and career and developmental needs of the employees;
- Conduct organizational diagnosis and intervention to improve team performance and morale;
- Implement employee engagement programs for the site;
- Program manage employee events or programs;
- Manage a well-trained, highly-competent and motivated group of Learning & Development and Employee relations’ staff;
- Conduct strategic planning and team building sessions;
- Design, develop and deliver competency development programs for each client groups;
- Maintain and enhance learning and development systems available within the organization;
- Standardize strategic learning and development approaches or methodologies;
- Institutionalize professional career ladders on both managerial and individual contributors;
- Engage in Project Management functions supporting critical factory projects; and
- Do other projects as may be required by executive management.
- Design, setup and implement employee or labor relations programs in a manufacturing environment;
- Effective Program Management;
- Design and facilitate factory wide strategic planning process;
- Design and implementation of employee engagement programs;
- Executive level account/client management;
- Coaching and mentoring of organizational leaders;
- Effective communication to executive leaders down to rank and file;
- Conflict management and dispute and grievance Handling;
- Ability to interface with government agencies and other external organization related to labour; Effective networking;
- Ability to setup and implement strategic training and development programs on a regional and site scope;
- Training Design, Development and Delivery; and Organizational and Team Development.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in HR Management, Organization Development, MBA, and other related disciplines
- Minimum experience of 10 years working in Human Resources preferably in manufacturing industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, and e-mail application
- Result-oriented, people-focused, proactive, flexible, and mature
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and human relations skills
- Good knowledge in Labour related laws (Labour Protection Acts, Social Security Act, Labour Relations Acts) and Safety and Health regulations.
- Service-minded and flexible to travel
- Passion for developing and motivating individuals to achieve their potential
- A positive passion for leading change management.
- Fluent in English as a business language - written and verbal
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.