Senior Human Resources Coordinator – Training (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229238
Employer Ref. *BKK
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Annual Training and Development Plan as well as Individual Development Plan (IDP) that align and meetbusiness needs and objectives
- Organize and coordinate training and development activities both internal and external based on Annual Training and Development Plan
- Prepare appropriate forms, correspondence, memorandum, and record regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructor, etc.
- Evaluate and analyze training feedback and report to superior
- Ensure that all training report records are maintained and up-to-date
- Ensure that trainings are proceeded in complied with rule and regulation of Department of Skills Development and other concerned parties
- Develop, implement, and monitor individual development plan (IDP) and career development program as well as leadership development and succession plan
- Provide development tools and program to support talent development
- Assist in developing and implementing an effective Human Resources strategy
- Performing other related tasks as assigned.
Qualification and Specification:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training and development function. Experienced with ISO system is preferable
- Sound knowledge of HRM/HRD and Thai labor law
- Excellent command of MS Office, experienced in Oracle application would be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Good communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and service minded
- Have a leadership skills and working as a team.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.