Senior Human Resources Business Partner
WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253580
Our client is seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner for their growing Legal organisation.
- HR Lead for all restructures within the organisation using globally accepted best practice change best practice methodologies.
- HR lead on all compulsory redundancy processes, ensuring compliance with country labour/employment law
- HR Lead for the HR Case List, ensuring that the HR Business Partners are wellsupported to deal with all employee relations cases
- Lead the HR team to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularlyreviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice.
- Lead regular HR salons/workshops to provide line managers withinformation on latest employment law changes and how these will impact on theirmanagement responsibilities and existing policies and procedures.
- Lead the delivery of an annual Staff Survey, linked to Hay and Watson Wyatt.
- Lead the production of HR updates for all staff, as appropriate.
- Lead cultural changes across through a variety of different methods,including implementing action plans following the Staff Survey, enabling managers tomore effectively line manage their staff, strongly encouraging managers to take greaterresponsibility for their staff.
- Contribute to the effective delivery of a higher performing HR service, through the furtherdevelopment of the HR Business Partners, ensuring that the high standards within theteam are developed and maintained.
To apply please REGISTER and complete your profile at www.careerline.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
About WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
( No Description )