Nonthavej Hospital has been operating for over 30 years as a leading family hospital in North of Bangkok. Nonthavej Hospital provides a high quality healthcare services with more than 20 specialized medical centers, covering the full continuum of care, such as Neurology Center, Heart Center, Specialized Orthopedics Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS Center) and General Surgery Center, Women's Health Center, Children and Teens Center, Rehabilitation Center, Gastrointestinal and Liver Center, Emergency and Truma Center etc.
Nonthavej Hospital is staffed by a large team of dedicated professionals and a diverse mix of highly skilled specialists, together with advanced technology, such as MRI etc. Nonthavej Hospital has received the renowned Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation of quality care since 2011, as well as Hospital Accreditation (HA), ISO 15189 for Medical Laboratory, ISO9001:2008 for Energy Management, GMP/HACCP for Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
To accommodate our expansion, Nonthavej Hospital is looking for candidates who place the needs of the patients first; commit to professional and personal ethics; have positive mindset for continuous improvements and change management; able to work on a team-based basis as well as independently.
Senior HRM officer (Welfare or Attendance)/เจ้าหน้าที่อาวุโสบริหารทรัพยากรมนุษย์
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001237572
- Manage welfare benefit payment process, as per issue terms & conditions for payroll.
- Checking time attendance, OT, other eligibility & timely update employee data & status.
- Manage employment relations and staff benefits welfare.
- Manage & keep all employees data accurate up-to-date and reporting to management.
- Provide employee services for a certification of personal and confidential information upon request.
- Assistant to HRM section manager in development and implementation of HR team or other duties as required.
- Ensure HR services and solutions are delivered with the “right quality” at the “right cost” and on the “right time”
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Psychology or related field.
- 5 years of attendance or welfare experience, including payroll systems. Experience with People Soft is preferred.
- Good knowledge of labor law.
- Passion for delivering effective customer service. Flexibility and a consistent positive attitude while resolving customer inquiries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality and data privacy and protection requirements.