Senior HRD Coordinator
PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254718
- Plan, develop and implement all organization development strategy and staff development to achieve company goal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish, Plan and implement strategy for organization development, HR development, recruitment & HR related systems including career, talent & succession.
- Establish, plan and implement for organization culture and organization leadership development.
- Implement & ensure staff performance management system is aligned & appropriated with company goal.
- Manage the delivery of training strategy and development programmed for the organisation.
- Monitor, measure and report on organization and staff development issues, opportunities and improvement plan.
- Plan & manage for organization analysis and organization design.
- Develop and plan for organization manpower to support & grow company business.
- Coordinate with HRD/OD across PTT group to align for HR development
- Ensure & implement to comply with labor law, related law & regulation HR Policy, Strategy & Plan
Organization and Management.
- Encourage staff performing tasks according to company code of conduct.
- Bachelor degree or higher in engineering or organization development or related field.
- More than 10 years experience in HR work and 5 years in HRD/OD.
- At least 5 years experience in petroleum and petrochemical industries.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice, HRD & OD strategy.
- Familiar with Technical service business.
- Experience of performance management and working within defined policies and procedures.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional and approachable.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited
About PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited
PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited (PTTES), a PTT Group Company, was established in 2011 by four shareholders: PTT, IRPC, PTTGC and TOP with our Vision to be a “Technical Center of Excellence in AEC in 2020"
PTTES aims to maximize the value proposition as business partners for supporting sustainability of its clients by providing the technical solutions to enhancing Operational Excellence focusing in on Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical industries. Our technical service theme is called “TIPPS” which consists of Technical Capability Enhancement, Reliability and Asset Integrity Improvement, Performance Enhancement, Project Development and Process Safety
Strive to build Technical capability not only for its own staff but also clients and to centralize multi technical skills and competency capturing in the form of knowledge management through all means of Talent development not limited to training but also focus on coaching with the job assignment. In addition, company also enhance consultancy and leadership skills development and promoting innovation environment in order to lift the service lived form “Technical Solutions Provider” to “The Preferred Business Partner” of the Clients. We aim;
- To support customers to enhance operational excellence
- To build Technical capability and centralize multi skills & competency
PTTES is formed by its shareholders to support the Refinery and Petrochemical Industry to achieve their Operational Excellence targets, by providing the required technical services, in a professional and cost effective way.
Our Consultants develop project with Customers through 6D methodology(Discover, Define, Design, Deliver, Deploy, and Develop) to understand what factors drive value for them and deliver a professional service which is not only solve their Technical problem but also provides knowledge transferring to build up Technical capability of the clients for their sustainability.