Senior HR Officer - Payroll & Compensation benefits/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
THAICOM Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277201
Responsible for all activities related to process payroll for head quarter/ local/ and expatriate employee and ensure that those activities are performed accurately and on a timely basis. Responsible for expatriate staff in part of business visa, re-entry permit, and work permit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enter and audit all employee earnings, deductions including overtime calculation, and other allowance related monthly payroll payment for employee in head quarter, local hired and expatriate
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting, record keeping and management of payroll related data; performs audits and reconciliations of payroll information
- Ensure accurate and timely employee data recording in SAP system
- Process temporary contract renewal, probationary of permanent staff, staff transfer, and certification letter
- Coordinating with expatriate including their family related to the business visa, re-entry permit, and work permit issues.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Accounting, Statistic or Business Administration
- 2-5 years of experience in payroll function.
- Excellent team-player and can work independently also handle confidential matters efficiently.
- Multinational and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English with TOEIC score 550
Attractive remuneration and considerable benefit is provided.
Interested applicants should apply online through http://thcom2.thaicom.net/ApplicationOnline/
In case lodging applications via QUICK APPLY, please update your resume before sending.
For more job opportunities, please visit our websites: www.thaicom.net
or contact HR; +662 596-5060 ext. 5075
THAICOM Public Company Limited
63/21 Rattanathibet Rd., Nonthaburi 11000 Thailand
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAICOM Public Company Limited
About THAICOM Public Company Limited
THAICOM Public Company Limited was founded in 1991 to operate the country’s first communications satellite.
Innovations have brought global attention to Thaicom. The company was the first in the region to offer Ku-band, Digital Direct-to-Home broadcasting as well as the world’s first operator to employ MPEG-2 DVB compression since 1994. Thaicom also developed and launched the world’s first Internet Protocal (IP) satellite, IPSTAR.
For 20 years, THAICOM has been a successful and leading satellite operator in Asia. The Company has launched five THAICOM communications satellites into space for Thailand. Two THAICOM satellites are now in operation including THAICOM 4, THAICOM 5, and THAICOM 6. Continued our success and for the future growth, the Company plans to launch THAICOM 7 in 2014.
THAICOM Plc. operates four types of businesses including satellite transponder leasing and related services, internet-related services, telephone-related services (overseas), and telephone directories and distribution.
Life at THAICOM
It is very important that you will experience with satisfaction and opportunity to grow with us. This ensures not only the strength and stability of the organization, but enhances your working capability and career growth opportunities.
Explore yourself, Catch your dream,
and Take the Challenge in your career path with THAICOM
In our work place, there are many talented and skillful people. Everyone has the same DNA as the top talent. In our diversified team we are looking for the best to join us. The work atmosphere allows you to grow with boundless opportunities and individual improvement. Looking for new challenge? THAICOM is the place.
Connect us : http://www.facebook.com/recruit.thaicom