Senior HR Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242027
- To administrate/ manage/ build up all related library files under Compensation & Benefit area.
- To manage/ administrate for building up/ maintenance all related in Welfare committee.
- To properly file all related paper works to store safe & sound with efficient tracking/ tracing in individual staff personnel file.
- To administrate all related staff benefits i.e. annual check up, health insurance card and staff purchase book to be distributed/ claimed in timely manner at all time.
- To support team to ensure correct data i.e. time attendance, staff’s resignation, etc is well recorded / processed in system as per scheduled timeline for payroll process.
- To take care balance stock/ distribute related company assets for new comer, including ensuring all company assets are properly returned with good condition upon staff’s leaving.
- To efficiently deal for the most competitive price with related suppliers for reordering all related assets once reaching lower stock balance
- To efficiently distribute equipment/ paper works related in Compensation & Benefit area as per assigned to all concerned.
- To well maintain employee personal file to be always properly allocated i.e. active file/ inactive file in timely manner at all time.
- To support and handle any related Compensation & Benefit project when it arises i.e. Work ability project.
- To support tasks in Work permit/ Visa area i.e. paper works preparation and others as per assigned
- Other related administration tasks as per assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in writing and speaking in both Thai & English
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision making
- Ability to manage work in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to work well under stress and time pressures
- Good Accuracy
- Experienced in HR related at least 2 - 3 years
- Experience in handling work permit / visa related is a plus