Senior HR Generalist with Payroll Speciality
Page Group Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255709
Employer Ref. 3768440/001
HR Generalist with Payroll Speciality - responsible for 3 following portions, including HR Generalist, Payroll Specialist and Health Controller.
An international healthcare company, originally started in Europe. The company operates globally around the world in more than 100 countries as one of leading healthcare organization. The business covers Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
- leading HR team and implementing HR program to meet company standard and operating legal standard by supporting local HRM.
- Implementing and supporting human resources processes, including Administration, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and etc.
- Responsible for employee's social insurance for new employee and cooperating with payroll vendor.
- Coordinating and executing employee's orientation and development and training. e.g. Conducting C&B orientation for new hires and etc.
- Managing and controlling budget and payment including submitting VMO.
- Managing Security System Registration and conducting drill for employees.
- Oversee processes of labour law.
- Managing and performing daily payroll operation and payroll vendors.
- Executing and taking care of payroll for employees, including proper tax and social insurance.
- Managing and ensuring work flow of payroll transactions
- Processing correct calculation and compliance and performing compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Responsible for tracking payroll record and submitting annual reports to National Tax Agency.
- Delivering effective information about health & safety working life to committee members.
- Maintaining good relationship with committee members, managers and industrial doctor.
- Planning and facilitating monthly health committee meeting.
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- Must be a certified as "Health Controller".
- At least 5 years of experience in HR generalist. Payroll specialist is desirable.
- Good knowledge of social and labour insurance and payroll taxation.
- Good mathematics skill and computer skills.
- Excellence communication in English, required at least TOEIC score of 750.
- Comfortable with hand-on works, Good organization skill and time management skill.
- Good leadership skill, be able to lead and motivate other people.
Great career path with international experiences and Great opportunity to manage the team and implement projects for the future of business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
About Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th