Senior HR Generalist
Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212341
The Senior Human Resources Generalist – takes accountability in range of the Human Resources functions such as Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, & Benefits
- Providing recruitment, selection, on-boarding and exit services.
- Develop and maintain Employee Relations strategy. This may include determining where queries should be referred to or conducting investigation to directly fix employee’s queries.
- Lead the employee relations activities (e.g. annual party, recognition awards and etc.)
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and employee’s reimbursed benefits.
- Ensuring data integrity and participating in any data audits as required.
- Submitting reports and metrics on a monthly basis and as requested.
- Supervise and monitor all admin and general affairs such as liaison with relevant government agencies, documents, and office condition.
- Handle HR Legal Compliance issues
- Assist head of department with day to day operations of HR functions
- All other duties and tasks as business may require.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or related fields
- 8+ years’ experience in a combination of HR functions or any related experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Excel and Power Point)
- Services mind and sense of working with people
- Sense of urgency
- Thai nationality
- Good knowledge in HR functions : labor laws, , recruitment and employee relations/benefit
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
Sanmina makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Quick facts about Sanmina:
- Founded in Silicon Valley in 1980 as Sanmina
- Corporate headquarters: San Jose, California
- Jure Sola is co-founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Revenue of $6.3B for fiscal year 2015
- Publicly traded under the NASDAQ ticker symbol: SANM
- Approximately 44,000 employees worldwide
- Global operations in 25 countries on six continents
- Fortune 500 Company
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to adhering to our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment in improving the lives of the people we employ and the health of our communities. We carry out this mission through the work of each and every one of our employees, through our diversity and inclusion initiatives, and by implementing environmentally responsible business practices.
We strive to exceed customer expectations in quality, delivery and service as we build long-term relationships based on exceptional customer satisfaction.
Because what we make, makes a difference.