Senior HR Executive (Talent Management)
Amcor Flexibles Bangkok Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212208
Report to: HR Director
Location: Base in Bangkok office but able to commute to other sites in Chonburi, Rayong, Petchburi from time to time as job required.
- Master Degree in HRD/HRM/OD
- Good command in English is a must
- 5-10 years working experience in HR especially in Recruitment, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Learning & Development, Performance Management, and/or Organization Development
- Keen user of MS office (Excel, Words, PPT)
- Positive attitude with integrity, Systematic and analytical thinking, Achievement oriented, Fast learner, Adaptability and Dynamic/Proactive working style.
Key Work Scope:
- Talent acquisition (recruitment) for permanent employees in level 8 and above, Employer branding
- Talent management, Succession planning
- Reward & Recognition Program
- HR Analytical Work/Report (e.g. MMR, Benchmarking survey)
- New HR/OD Projects (e.g. Regional projects, New working patterns)
Location: Based in Bangplee, Samutprakarn.
Job Type: Permanent employee, Full time.
Salary : Negotiable
Please send your CV & Resume by click " Apply Now"
We believe in responsible packaging. Being responsible is not just about the sustainability of the packaging; it’s also about packaging’s contribution to sustainability.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amcor Flexibles Bangkok Public Company Limited
About Amcor Flexibles Bangkok Public Company Limited
As the world’s largest packaging company, Amcor offers exclusive and innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the packaging industry.