Senior Helpdesk/ Service Desk
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358767
- Manage 2nd Service Desk agents to resolve the incident in which 1st line SD agents cannot resolve.
- Assist team to monitor and follow up cases in order to comply with customer’s Service Level Agreement.
- Manage for telephone system and Service Now foundation data with related teams for new project and testing all components to ensure that the new system has been prepared completely.
- Create and maintain a training program for SD agents, call center and include technical knowledge transfer to Service Desk team.
- Daily monitoring for SLA, Backlog, CSI and prepare corrective action to resolve customers’ complaints and report to Service Control / Operation Manager.
- Resolve incident and escalate to customer or vendor as predefined escalation procedure.
- Prepare staffing shift roster plans by monthly basis.
- Take the role of Service Desk infrastructure leader and participate in the organization’s change management process that related to Service Desk projects or facilities.
- Perform root caused analysis and improvement plan for services-related to service desk.
- Work with Service Control to manage complaint, review voice file and perform action to resolve complaint.
- Prepare the call and incidents summary report for Service Desk Operation Manager /SDM/ Customers
- Male or Female, 30-37 years of age
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer or any related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in Service Desk or IT services or related fields
- Strong knowledge in Computer Hardware, Windows operating system and MS Office and IT infrastructure.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Service mind and team work oriented style
- Good troubleshooting and leadership skill
- Able to work under pressure and time constraint
**All positions require candidates with fluent command of listen, spoken, and written English.**
“THAI candidates ONLY”
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonuses, provident fund, group insurances (health, accident and life), good training support etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
FUJITSU (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Exchange Tower, 22th-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0-2302-1500 # 1691
Contact K. Nudthara
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: