Senior GL Accountant
Lazada Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243430
- Complete month-end closing, overall accounting function and complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements including balance sheet, profit & loss statement, ,variance analysis report and adhoc reports.
- Handling in inventory management.
- Handle Other ad hoc reporting and duties as assigned by supervisor
- Support the company operation by providing information for the management to make proper business decisions
- Supervise and review work of junior accountants/senior accountants and provide appropriate feedback/guidance
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Coordinate with other departments
- Coordinate with external/internal Auditor and support information as per request
- Thai National Aged between 30-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Higher
- Working experience in accounting report, inventory report or financial statement for 5 - 7 years
- Good communication and problem solving skill
- Positive attitude, good responsibility and able to work under pressure and good relationship skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Able to communicate in English.
This caught your interest ? Apply now !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Co., Ltd.
About Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 3,500 full-time employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Tesco, Temasek, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 4 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 10 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/lazada for the latest news and career opportunities