SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212075
Employer Ref. 607DB
Our client is FMCG business in terms of food and snack trading. They operate many projects both in Thailand and other countries. Due to its current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Senior GL Accountant.
40,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
- Responsible for GL and month end closing.
- Support Accounting Manager and ensure accounting processes follow compliance requirements and internal audit
- Coordinate with external parties such as bank, auditor for tax sheet and accounting document submission
- Produce timely and accurate reports
- Performing any other assigned tasks by Accounting Manager
- Male or female, aged between 25 – 32 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Have experiences in audit firm or listed company is preferable
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.