Senior General Affairs Officer
NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274321
- Responsible for all administrative tasks such as taking care Cafeteria, Janitorial service, Company/Expatriate Cars, Cellular phones, Security Guard, Handling telephone, and Mail & Parcel Traffic.
- Handle Visa & Work permit under BOI, including Urgent duty for employees.
- Organization of Meeting, Business trip, Hotel and Flight booking, and arrange any special events as assigned.
- Provide Administrative supports to employees.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Thai Nationality, age between 28-33 years old (Male or Female).
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Minimum 5 year experiences as a General Affairs in manufacturing industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Basic Computer literacy MS Office; Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Having strong service minded, good relationship skills with an organization and colleagues.
- Own a car or able to commute to work at the Factory.
- Hold a valid Thai driving license.
- Able to work overtime.
Working Location : Asia Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn
For interested candidate, please submit your CV. In ENGLISH, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by click “Apply Now” Tel. (02) 627-9112. or send your application form to
Papatthorn Krongkaew (Ms.)
23rd Floor, Unit 2331, M.Thai Tower,
All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality. The attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of NGK Insulators, Ltd. who holds 59 consolidated companies and over 16 thousand employees in 17 countries worldwide, including USA, Europe, Asia and Africa as of March 2016 with nearly 100 years of business history in Japan. We are currently expanding our main business in Thailand. NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. has just established in 2015 to manufacture most-advanced ceramics products for purifying automotive exhaust, which serves improvement of global environment.
For more information about NGK, please visit our website
We are now looking for an outstanding candidate with excellent skills and future leaders to help us expanding the business growth in Thailand. We are pleased to invite you to join us and become a part of NGK family.