Senior Game Programmer
Virtual Realms Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258564
We’re looking for exceptional programming talent to kickstart our new Bangkok games development studio. You’ll initially be working on our flagship game Celtic Heroes supporting the UK studio, however as the Bangkok studio becomes established you’ll be working on developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market and have the opportunity to become a leader within the business.
- Comfortable communicating in both written and spoken English
- Unity experience essential
- Very strong knowledge and ability programming in C#
- 10+ years of commercial game development experience
- Previous experience working with mobile apps
- Very experienced mentoring or leading other programmers
- Very experienced releasing and updating games on Android and iOS app stores
- Very experienced working on 3D games
- Very experienced developing on PC and Mac platforms
- Knowledge of MMO game genre
- Very experienced with real time client/server networking code
- .Net experience
- Mobile game experience
- Enjoys playing MMO games
Both Thai and Expat Candidates are welcome.
Now we're located at Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier and waiting for a talent like you ;)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Virtual Realms Co., Ltd.
About Virtual Realms Co., Ltd.
Virtual Realms is a new game development studio focused on creating genre defining, free to play massively multiplayer online games for mobile and tablets.
Our sister company, One Thumb Mobile in UK, pioneered the mobile MMO genre in 2011, launching their flagship game Celtic Heroes on iOS.
Since then Celtic Heroes has been constantly expanded and improved and today it is one of the highest grossing and most successful 3D MMORPGs in the App Store, with over 4 million downloads.
By joining Virtual Realms you now have the opportunity to work on an established market leading game and learn from one of the top teams in our industry whilst ultimately being a key part of developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market.