Senior Front-End Developer - Angular.JS
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227889
Employer Ref. update
We're looking for developers who love working with Angular and creating awesome front end experiences across web, tablet, and mobile devices.
You will join one of our many frontend teams to work across a variety of projects for Allianz companies throughout Asia, Australia and Europe. Working in the share development provider for a global insurer you will get the benefits of job security you experience from a multinational company coupled with the with responsive innovation you would find in a start-up.
- Use your technical expertise to deliver a mix of web applications, cross platform Cordova mobile and tablet apps & enterprise software systems.
- Design attractive, functional and intuitive user interfaces.
- Bring creative solutions to solving interesting business problems.
- Analyze functional specifications with stakeholders and develop technical specifications.
Technical Skills Required
- Practical AngularJs skills.
- Experience with frontend build tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack or Browserify
- Strong design, analysis and troubleshooting of software solutions based on Web technologies.
- Understand of:
- Single Page Applications.
- The Software Development Life Cycle.
- Unit testing and code reviews.
- Able to work well without supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
Nice to have
Hopefully you can wow us talking about your experience with some of these skills too:
- An impressive github account.
- Experience with C# or Java
- Mobile skills with IOS and android
- A drive to learn new things
What we offer
- An attractive salary that reflects your seniority
- A fun working environment
- A chance to work with some of the best development minds in Bangkok
- Your boss will be technical
- Lots of room to learn
- The ability to move into ios, android, java or .net development
- Attractive and Competitive Salary to suit your experience
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Yearly Medical Check up
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and Language Training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications,
please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.