Senior Finance Manager (Service-Retail / 150K)
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257070
Oversee all company’s finance and accounting activities
• Strategically conduct financial and budgeting plan and policy for both short and long term
• Plan and develop internal audit system and oversee related activities. Ensure the alignment between internal and external audit • Ensure effective cash and credit management
• In depth analysis of past financial performance to project future business plan and opportunity
• Give recommendation to management regarding financial issues
• Evaluate company financial situation , loan and fund management
• Manage and supervise team member. Evaluate their performance to ensure the effectiveness of human resource management in the finance and accounting department
• Keep updating tax and accounting regulations
• Develop and maintain relationship with relevant external party including for example; banks, insurance companies, revenue department and etc.
• Tax planning, Supervise depreciation rate calculation
• Male/ Female age above 35
• Degree in Accounting with at least 15 years of experience
• Exp. in fast moving business, retail, food retail, entertainment complex, or entertainment industry
• Able to communicate in English
• Able to manage a big team
Interested candidates please apply here or submit your profile to punvipa.chanpen @ rsmthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. is a member of RSM International, the world's seventh largest worldwide network of independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms driven by a common vision of providing high quality professional services. RSM is represented by more than 32,000 professionals in over 700 offices in 102 countries. RSM International provides a full range of services to companies designed to remove barriers to success with results-driven-efficiency.
At RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. we know that finding and retaining good people is one of the most challenging tasks a company faces. With this in mind, we are constantly looking for candidates whose work experience, knowledge and personality match our clients existing and future vacancies.