Senior Finance Manager (Planning) 150-220k+
Graphene Recruitment Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255599
- To lead financial planning and reporting per assigned brand/category/corporate
- To do financial rolling forecast and variance analysis
- To conduct project/program/new product launch feasibility
- To monitor Sales Performance, external market performance with internal sales performance, A&P spend including effectiveness, promotion schemes with trade and evaluate promotions, and monthly Sales performance and facilitate corrective measures in case of deviations from plan.
- To control Marketing, Trade & Sales overhead budget
- To provide reliable and timely analysis for decision making and planning for Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance, Economic, and/ or Accounting field
- At least 4 years in management accounting
- Minimum 2 year experience in managerial position in a business unit responsible for Finance
- Experience with ERP accounting systems and processes, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Graphene Recruitment Company Limited
About Graphene Recruitment Company Limited
Graphene is the executive search and consulting firm founded by a group of professionals who have the long experience in Recruitment, Marketing, Sales, and Financial Services. We know how the business runs and what management is looking for at the individual replacement position.
We believe that putting the right man on the right job at the right time is the key critical success factor for every organization around the world. In order to achieve that, understanding in our clients’ business and their business requirements are prominent and inevitable, even before start searching a single candidate. This requires the real professional team who actively listen to their needs and turn that into a quality action plan.