Senior Finance and Account Manager
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218605
- Responsible for efficient and effective functioning of accounting and finance activities
- Budgeting, forecasting, statutory accounts
- Monthly financial and management reports for Company management
- Coordinate with external auditor and review quaterly/annual statutory audited financial report.
- Review and ensure adherence to internal controls.
- Other / special report or job as assigned by superior or Management.
- At least Beacherlor degree major Accounting with Reputation University
- At least 10 years experience in external audit or account closing for medium or large corporation
- Good knowledge of taxation
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 am. – 05.00 pm.
- Office Location: Langwatbangpleeyai nai Rd., Bangphliyai, Bangphli, Samuthprakan
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and will be saved for future opportunities.
Candidates are invited to submit English CV, current photo, salary-compensation and expected salary by clicking on:“APPLY NOW”
Bangkok Ranch Public Co., Ltd.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangpleeyainai Rd.,
Bangphli Yai, Bangphli, Samutprakarn 1054
Tel. : 02-337-3280 Ext. 159 or mobile 085-4846711
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
About Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited. We’re largest fully integrated duck-meat producer in Thailand and our company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, BR group is a well-established manufacturer and marketer in the food processing industry. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high quality products for domestic and overseas markets covering Asia and Europe.
We are currently expanding our business operations and seek high caliber people for the following positions:
- A high quality working environment
- Job security
- High income and good benefits.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- A culture of caring and social awareness
Any information please visit our website : http://www.bangkokranch.com/
Interested candidates please apply by via website
or email to:
Bangkok Ranch PLC.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangplee Yai nai Rd.,
Bangplee Yai, Bangplee, Samuthprakarn,
Tel : 66-2337-3280, 66-2752-0401 to 3, 66-2752-0400 to 5
Fax : 66-2337-3293, 66-2337-3295