Senior FF&E Designer
dwp cityspace Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245198
- Assume the role of project FFE Designer or assistant to Senior designer to support projects assigned
- Work with design team to determine all FFE requirements
- Prepare Selection of all FFE and Artwork items for the project working with the design team through every stage of the design process.
- Develop design concepts of all FFE for presentations and prepare presentations in powerpoint or hardcopy.
- Prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and sourcing of all FFE items for a project.
- Produce workbooks and specifications of all FFE design
- Work with senior FFE designer to establish budgets for all FFE design and Artwork as selected for a project
- Prepare mood boards of FFE and Artwork intent for a project together with materials samples etc.
- Coordinate and source with suppliers to research FFE items for a project
- Work closely with the design librarian developing and creating a database of all FFE design items from projects
- Follow SOP standards for all documentation and development of FFE intent for a project.
- Report to Design Director to obtain approvals of all selections.
- Bachelor of Interior Design or Decorating
- Minimum 5 years experience in design industry
Knowledge/ Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use PC (ms suite)
- Time management ability
- Ability to create / provide design details of FFE items, have Flair in styling and selecting FFE items
- Proactive to search and understand use of materials and finishes
- Good written and spoken English
- Hard working
- Team player
dwp cityspace Ltd.
The Dusit Thani Building, 11th Floor,
Unit A, 946 Rama IV Road, Silom,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
***** Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified *****
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dwp cityspace Ltd.
About dwp cityspace Ltd.
dwpcityspace Ltd is a member of design worldwide partnership, one of Asia’s leading architectural and Interior design practices with offices in Bahrain, Hong Kong, India, ,Singapore,Thailand and Vietnam.
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our growing team for the following positions: