Senior Facility Engineer
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213937
Employer Ref. default_update15*
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : Facility
Reporting to : Senior Facility Manager
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the design, planning, coordinating and implementation of facilities projects to support production including building & utility expansions and retrofits, production equipment introductions and modifications in an environment of dynamic changes and continuous improvement.
- Project Management including prepare project documentation, project budget, technical documents to put out tenders for contractors, develop and maintain project cost and change controls.
- Perform technical support, activities with engineering approaches and effective respond in term of quality, productivity, delivery and cost.
- Coordinate with other departments including oversee organization concerning technical issues related to work. Interface with design architects, construction management, process and industrial engineers, procurement and contractors.
- Participate in project design process to ensure mechanical, electrical, and plumbing building standards are maintained.
- Manage and supervise contractors in responsibility to accomplish job in most effective way. Ensure a high level of quality and safety are maintained.
- Monitor and review the progress of project works and commissioning completion of all works in accordance with established specification, good engineering practices, timeline and following up on any deficiencies and lead on improvement.
- Establish accurate and appropriate project documentation, reports and records.
- Performs related work as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in project management.
- Experience with large electronics manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred
- Knowledge of construction costs to estimate project cost, evaluate initial pricing and contractor bids to be in line with industry standards.
- Knowledge of HDD Facility Systems or Electronics Manufacturing System, Energy & Water Conservation, HVAC System, Clean room and Utilities support system.
- Good communication of both spoken and written English
- Computer literate (MS Office ; Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Photoshop, AutoCAD)
- Able to work under pressure, Analytical skill, Communication skill, Coordination skill, Flexible, Hard-working and Initiative
- Able to base in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
About HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions