Senior Exhibition Designer (งานออกแบบคูหานิทรรศการ)
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001234869
Employer Ref. hr
- Liaise with team members to discuss the brief (themes, ideas, etc.) and gather info to analyze and establish the concept and booth design
- Specify the detail of materials for cost/price assessment
- Accompany Sales team to meet the client to discuss, obtain the design brief/concept, and present draft work
- Design all materials to match with internal and external needs (booth, exhibition)
- Coordinate with both internal and external related parties
*Applicant is required to submit portfolio via Apply Now
- Thai nationality only, age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Product Design or Commercial Arts
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in exhibition industry is preferred
- Knowledge in 3D Studio Max, 3D VIZ, AutoCAD, Photoshop & Illustrator, CorelDraw and etc.
- Be able to reproduce the exhibitions and displays
- Be able to read and write in English
- Self-motivated, mature, be able to work independently under pressure & meet deadlines
- Be able to work overtime and on-site
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.