Senior ERP Sales Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247030
• Formulate sales strategy.
• Presentation of BSI solution and identify customer needs and requirement.
• Self initiatives and perform all the sales activity such as pipeline generation, prospect
qualification, prepare the proposal and quotation, get the quotation from subcontractors and
suppliers, prepare the agreements, and invoicing and following up.
• Comply with appropriate law, regulation and company rules and policy.
• Closely work with consultants.
• Able to work and meet deadline of assignment.
• Self Initiative and Motivation.
• Degree: Bachelor or above in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Business Computer/Accounting Information System or related field
• Continuous Years of Experience in IT or ERP sales:
At least 8 years (direct experience in ERP is advantage)
At least 2 years in manager level
• Background as Consultant and prefer Sales career path is welcome.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team and independently
• Exhibits good project planning and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of a customer organization
• Excellent leadership skills
• Able to work overseas
• Be able to work for a long period
• English Language skills is a must, Exhibits strong writing, speaking
• Japanese Language skills is advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.