SENIOR ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE (ELECTRONICS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236995
Employer Ref. 196DB
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading specialist in the production of car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer markets around the world. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Senior Engineering Executive.
- Handling development project issues for car audio products and navigation.
- Managing processes of quality, cost and development control with supplier
- Checking system evaluation field test (navigation road test)
- Conducting checks from end user point of view.
- Creating checklist for each evaluation team.
- Testing navigation system.
- Communicating directly with customers and suppliers.
- Preparing reports, presentations and proposals.
- Reporting to manager (Japanese nationality).
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years engineering experience in the automotive or electronics industry.
- Having a background in a car audio and navigation business is preferable.
- Have a drawing skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written English (TOEIC score 600 up).
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.