Senior End of Line Equipment Engineer
Hana Semiconductor (Ayutthaya) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214388
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher of Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 7 years of work experience in IC assembly background preferably in EOL (Mold, Laser Mark and Trim Form) process.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills exhibited in novel process and equipment development
- High level of attention to detail with excellent documentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Interested applicants should submit your application letter completed resume, expected salary with
one recent photo and transcript
at APPLY NOW
or to :
HANA SEMICONDUCTOR (AYUTTHAYA) CO., LTD.
100, Moo 1, Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, A.Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. 035 350 803-4 ext.898 Fax: 035 350 805-6
An attractive salary and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hana Semiconductor (Ayutthaya) Co., Ltd.
About Hana Semiconductor (Ayutthaya) Co., Ltd.
The Hana Group is one of South East Asia’s leading independent “ Electronic Manufacturing Service ” (EMS) producers with facilities in Bangkok, Lamphun (in northern Thailand near Chiangmai), Ayutthaya (15 miles north of the Don Muang International Airport), and Shanghai, China.
Hana also has a significantstake in Advanced Interconnect Technologies Ltd which has IC assembly and test operations in Batam Indonesia,Hong Kong and in California, USA. The parent company Hana Microelectronics Public Company Limited was established in 1978 and became Listed on the Securities Exchange of Thailand in February 1993.
Hana’s strict adherence to internationally recognized quality standards and procedures such as SPC, TQM, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14000 has resulted in numerous awards and recognition from some of the world’s demanding corporations.