Senior Employee Relation Officer
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212143
Participate in a variety of employee relation activities to minimize negative impact of individual employee grievances and collectives labor disputes.
- Involve in company and employee's activities in order to boost up employee's relation in the company.
- Coordinate with government sector in term of employee's relation matters.
- Follow up and up-date company's rule and regulations in order to comply with current labor law.
- Participate in employee relation issues with negotiations and dispute resolution procedures.
- Responsible for TLS, ISO
- Assist HR Manager to review the company policy in order to update and compliance with Thai labor laws and Fuji Pharma.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Law, Political Sciences or related fields.
- 3-5 years working experiences in Employee Relations, company activity, TLS, ISO and policy is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Good relationship, presentation and problem solving.
- Flexibility and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge in Labor Law
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OLIC (Thailand) Limited
About OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.