Senior Electrical Engineer (PLC System) Job (Electronics Manufacturer), Rama2, Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252990
Salary: 45K – 50K
Additional Benefits: Welfare & Benefits: Max. Bonus of 3 months, cost of living allowance, provident fund (max 8%), medical, accident & life insurance, premium rice, training & development opportunities, annual vacation (Max. 18 days), staff outing, loan, etc.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international electronics component manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 3- 4 years’ experience as an electrical engineer as well as with PLC Programming for the job of Electrical Engineer (PLC). The job is based in Rama2, Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Electrical Engineer provides engineering support and direction to the maintenance department for maintaining electrical and electronic equipment in a manner that optimizes operational performance and safety.
- Analyse and interpret electrical schematics to the component level as required to make repairs and return equipment to operation.
- Develop, write, and de-bug control logic for machine control, make design modifications and improvements to complex electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Provide direction to electricians in troubleshooting, repair and program AC/DC drive systems.
- Responsible for the maintaining of all electrical prints and documentation. Keep existing documentation current and accessible to other team members.
- Ensure that copies of software are up-to- date and available to the maintenance team members and that sufficient back-up copies are maintained in a safe location.
- Cooperate with engineering and maintenance Team of company group and partner
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology or an Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic with minimum 3-5 years of experiences in the relevant roles in a manufacturing plant.
- Experience in PLC logic and programming with PLCs: Siemens and Mitsubishi / Omron etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge about PLCs and the technology we are using is based on Siemens components, including Knowledge about S7 and Simotion.
- Basic Knowledge how to handle S7 programs.
- Establishing connections to PLC incl. making use of the routing information.
- Trouble shooting on PLC Systems (reading diagnostic buffers, check online status, Exchange a Card and reload the program, etc.)
- Understand of state of the art networks (Profibus, ProfiNet, TCP/IP).
- Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Experience with logic auto-generation from templates is a plus.
- Good understanding of English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.