Senior Electrical Engineer
Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001318181
- Provide tailored made preventive maintenance to ensure maximum uptime
- Provide detailed troubleshooting on system breakdown and generate 8D report on root cause analysis
- Ensure system PM was conducted timely and prepare tracking report to supervisor.
- Prepare Predictive Maintenance system and provide measured report.
- Perform corrective maintenance upon system breakdown and responsible to bring up the system in the shorter time.
- Establish cost saving projects and continuous improvement program to upkeep system's performance upon the demand
- Coordinate in the department to support data/information for new projects and ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system with in related manufacturing sites.
- Apply 6S concept in the department store.
- Follow EHS company rule and regulation.
- Execute the assignment / Special project.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science or higher in Electrical, Mechanical
- At least 1 - 5 years experience in Facility field is advantage
- Skill: Work knowledge in facilities system functioning and management, Computer literacy, English communication and Presentation.
- Other Requirement:
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, 14001, 18001 and 22301.
- Knowledge of Cleanroom environment and contamination control.
- Knowledge of facilities engineering technology.
- Technical report writing.
- Knowledge of Facilities machine operation and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of energy saving program
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The power of data is undeniable—creating a world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal, enabling smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. At Western Digital, we believe in the promise of data. We’re redefining how the world keeps and leverages data. We power the technology and develop the solutions that transform the possibilities of data into reality. At every step, we innovate with purpose to deliver the possibilities of data.
Western Digital is the world’s largest data storage solutions provider. Our innovative storage solutions that provide customers with high capacity, flexibility and speed are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Our consumer products are available at hundreds of thousands of retail stores worldwide. Whether marketed under the WD, HGST or SanDisk brands, our storage solutions power the markets and companies that shape our lives—enabling possibilities for the cloud, enterprise and sophisticated infrastructures everywhere.
Western Digital employs more than 70,000 people in locations worldwide, designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing our solutions for the data-driven world.
With headquarters in Irvine, California, Western Digital was established in 1970. The company’s Thailand organization, Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd, consists of two operations: its Hard Disk Drive Operations located in Pathumthani, Ayutthaya and Prachinburi provinces and its Magnetic Head Operations in Ayutthaya. Thailand is Western Digital’s largest manufacturing base, where the company employs more than 1,500 engineers and scientists, and over 28,000 workers in aggregate. Western Digital is committed to providing customers with reliable, high-performance storage products and superior support and services.