Senior Digital Marketing Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227226
Employer Ref. JO-1610-358060
- Develop digital technology & innovations plan that can be emerge in our market.
- Identify business opportunity prioritize via developing digital marketing plan & activities across branding team, corporate team and agency.
- Track and monitor media marketing strategies progress to aligned with corporate digital roadmap.
- Provide relevant data to support all digital asset portfolio management
- Drive media spending efficiently and optimize Marketing Mix Modeling & metric Paid, Owned, Earned.
- Assess and identify gaps and develop members through seminars, workshops, coaching etc.
- Single contact point with global and regional offices.
- Develop and inspire online consumer content innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing or any related fields
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing or digital marketing field
- Proven track records in planning, running, managing large projects and campaigns with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in supporting the business in prioritizing portfolio of projects and delivering agreed portfolio
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.