WearYouWant is a startup founded in October 2011 by two co-founders from France and Denmark. It has been mentioned by TechInAsia as one of the 11 startups in South East Asia to watch (http://www.techinasia.com/11-startups-asia-caught-eye-4/). Today the company employs a strong international team of 25 people from 6 different countries, creating a very open minded atmosphere.
WearYouWant is where fashion shops, brands and designers come together to provide an unbeatable online shopping selection.
Behind the scenes, the WearYouWant team supports partner stores with a suite of inventory management, order processing, and promotion services (including celebrity endorsement) to keep the experience seamless and indistinguishable from a stroll through the mall.
At WearYouWant, we work in a very friendly and relaxed environment, with monthly events, Friday Bar happy hours...we take care of each other with pride!
Last year, the startup secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series B round lead by Japan's Start Today.
Senior Customer Care Associate
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254320
Seeking Senior Customer Care Associate
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Managing and handling inbound and outbound calls from customers and merchants
- Handling all enquiries, complaints and requests in line with policies and procedures whilst striving for a "first call" resolution
- Attend to all customer inquiries and respond in a timely manner with accurate information
- Handle customer complaints, incidents and irregularities
- Working toward team objectives to ensure all KPIs and weekly goals are met
- Manage B2C customer and B2B merchant expectations by following up on orders and dealing with customer crisis management and relaying well organised feedback to executive management
- Investigate and solve escalated complex or long-standing issues
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service
- Writing reports analysing the customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Service minded and hard working
- At least 2-3 years experience in call center or customer service field
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with high accuracy
- Strong logical skills and work flexibility is a plus
- Good command in English is a plus
- Thai citizen is required
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Social security
- Performance based bonus
- Monthly activities, for example: amusement park, karaoke, bowling, parties, etc.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Great career growth opportunities
- Open to new points of view and ideas
Work location: Sukhumvit Soi 16, Lake Rajada Office Complex (near ASOKE BTS / MRT Stations)
193/119 28th Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex
Ratchadapisek Road, Khwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Working time: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00
Thai Post: http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/telecom/864556/thai-fashion-e-commerce-goes-from-rags-to-riches
Series B funding: https://e27.co/wearyouwant-bags-series-b-round-japans-start-today-20150925/
Celebrity interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88uloVpEF8o
Series A funding: http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/03/wearyouwant/
Launch of WYW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo4T5OxjL4c