Senior C#, .NET Developer
Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247024
Employer Ref. 904
One of our clients, a US based company, located next to Sala Daeng BTS & MRT stations is looking for a senior in-house C# developer. You will be working in the Research department to provide the architectural and detail designs for the tools and technologies used by them.
This is a senior role and required innovative experienced developer in C# using .NET framework. You will be responsible for a development of ProIV, C#, .NET or HTML5 programs based on design specifications, providing detail design specification, utilizing complex engineering and technical problem formulations to the sub-system components; and plan for program testing and supporting the current based (ERP) products.
You will be reporting directly to a Thai Project Manager but will require extensive English communication with the HQ in the US. May require travelling or working in the US if needed.
- Participates in system and process design for enhancing the existing systems and developing new functionality or systems
- Converts business and logical requirements into details technical specifications
- Formulates, designs and tests the program
- Supports the current Superlayer, C#, .NET and HTML5 based products
- Evaluates interface between software components, operational and performance requirements of the overall systems
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues creatively and effectively
- Thai national or anyone who already have a permanent work permit
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in systems programming
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on of C#, .NET and HTML5 programming language with both Unix, Linux and Windows based platforms
- Good knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of database driven systems
- Strong knowledge of MFC, Win32 API
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle database
- Practical knowledge of OOP
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, self-learning, results driven and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and work accurately under time constrains
If you want to take up and interested in this opportunity, please submit
your application letter along with the updated resume via APPLY NOW or
feel free to contact Khun Sanit at 02 619 1671 or 089 924 1674 for more details.
Walk-ins are Welcome!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
About Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
ITR was established by a team of professional recruitment consultants who are highly experienced in the roles and duties required for the recruitment of services in many fields of expertise i.e. Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Asset Management, Logistics, etc.
Our company aims to provide a one-stop service for recruitment, business consultation and solutions. We stand by our principles by producing punctual high quality products cost effectively with great customer satisfaction. We maximize our customers’ approval and investment returns. With our ambition for high standards to advance our organization, we will continuously serve excellence in the future.
We provide the best practices which leverage industry benchmarks to improve business processes and enable professional transformation. We’re focused on people, process, and technology. We ensure that our customers capture the benefit of any solution we implement to maximize the return on their investments.
Our team’s unperturbed commitment to quality and thorough determination creates conditions which ultimately lead to success.