Senior Credit Risk Analyst, VP
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237087
Employer Ref. Patcharika
- Manage overall risk strategy to grow Bankcards portfolio within risk appetite framework and maintaining portfolio credit quality under benchmarks.
- Manage credit policies in a responsive manner to external and internal environment. Design the appropriate policies and process for acquisition & account maintenance.
- Lead in enhancing Risk technology by automating Front end system enhancement and other infrastructure and tools for credit decision.
- Engage in various business projects to leverage consumer banking business into digitization economy.
Supervise team in analysis and development of MIS, in order to support regular Risk MIS, acquisition & portfolio risk management including Bureau Data & analysis.
- Support Risk Control function including measuring and monitoring Key Risk Indicator on a Monthly basis to ensure the credit policies in accordance with regional/ local standards as well as other internal credit policies governance.
- Master Degree or higher in MBA, Engineering, Economics, Math, Statistic or any related field.
- 5-10 years experiences in score card, Risk analytical and credit Risk & project management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent computer skills and programming (SAS/SQL is preferable).
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Dedicated and focuses, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals.
- Fast leaner and good attitudes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.