Senior Cost Accountant - Pakchong Based Position
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249723
This position is responsible for ensuring all Thailand costing transactions, Bill of Material (BOM), Standard cost, Capital Expenditure, Fixed assets and Spare part must be maintained in system timely and correctly as well as aligned with internal accounting practice and statutory requirements.CAB spending alignment with the budget approval. This position also required to manage and control conversion cost spending in line with budget, feedback and analytical to business, prepare accuracy forecast in Sales & prime cost for heading contract and supporting report for management report. He/she need to be Copilot with key stakeholders to deliver do it best projects.
- Prepare and reviews all related costing transactions including accrual and files supporting to support period end closing, budget owner and Corporate reporting submission
- Monitoring inventory transactions are completed and timelines processing by related party and aligning with TAX
- Maintain and check the project expenditures released in line with the approved budget and also provide the budget status to the budget owner by completing the budget spending and commitment
- Maintain and check the company’s assets, inventory, spare part, TAX assets are under properly control by completing the fixed assets register tag and regular checking the physical of assets
- Calculate and review Do it best cost savings with stakeholder
- Participate in feeder meeting and provide solid recommendation to improve company scorecard
- Prepare and provide BS Reconciliation for all related account code within timeline
- Co-ordinate and provide information related functions with good supporting within internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years in cost accountant experience in FMCG Manufacturing
- Strong technical knowledge in Cost Accounting, Financial Control and Financial Analysis & Insights, or etc.
- Good command of English
- Computer literate SAP and MS Office
- Good interpersonal, strong sense of urgency & work responsiveness and work well under time pressure
- Able to work in upcountry , Pakchong – Nakornratchasima province
- Pet Lover is preferable
Interested candidates, please submit your CV with full details of working experience to
Mars Thailand Recruitment Team
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
799 Mu.4 T. Chantuk, A. Pakchong
More information about us, please visit our websites:
http://www.pedigree.co.th/ , http://www.whiskas.co.th/, http://www.mars.com/,
or follow FB: https://www.facebook.com/MarsThailandRecruitment/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
…from “Effem” to “Mars” …
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com