Senior Corporate Lawyer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214216
- Responsible for legal works for the clients in fields of corporate law, investment law, labor law and immigration law;
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial;
- Review and provide legal advice, interpret legal information;
- Develop strong client relationships and handle correspondences with clients in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or higher;
- 3-5 year experience in corporate field preferably with an international firm;
- A team player with good communication skill;
- Strong knowledge of regulatory law and legal aspects;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.