Senior Corporate Communications
Index Creative Village Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245005
- Assist in all corporate communications strategic planning and management both internal and external.
- Manage corporate communication projects to ensure clear and consistent messages are passed on through the use of a range of different channels.
- Execution of corporate communications activities and media relations
- Prepare press releases and strategic pr angles
- Formulate and deploy strategic corporate and communications plan to achieve desirable brand image and maximize retail presence.
- Develop and execute corporate communications and public affairs activities to build the organization's brand and create a strong, trusted image.
- Manage and operate the marketing and communications function with special focus on corporate communications to ensure the achievement of the organization’s overall objectives in brand building effectively.
- Manage the broadcasting of corporate messages to corporate media and social media platforms
- Support digital development of initiatives that build the brand essence through social media channels.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree holder in Business Marketing Communications or Communication Arts Translations or related discipline
- With minimum 2-5 years’ relevant working experience in media or PR Agency with experience in writing, branding and event hosting
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word processing
- Independent, initiative, analytical, sociable, presentable with good communication skills.
- Strong media network is an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Index Creative Village Public Company Limited
About Index Creative Village Public Company Limited