Senior Copy Writer (Well-known Startup) - (55K) URGENT!!!
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229150
Senior Copy Writer (Startup) - (55K)
You will be working with a well-known technology company in transportation. Their main focus is in providing quality application for transportation service.
Your goal is to influence consumers by delivering effective messages, learn consumers trend, and align them into your campaigns.
You will be working with marketers, art directors, designers, and developers. This requires team player and self-sufficient multitasking attitude.
- Develop creative strategy that goes along with current trend
- Deliver high quality copy writing with speed to meet tight deadline and real time events
- Coordinate with other related parties such as marketing team, art director
- Manage a team of junior staff to share their ideas and to improve their work
- At least 3 years of experience in content writing, copy writing, or related functions
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a team of junior staff
- Understand digital marketing, digital media
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal)
- Able to work in fast-pace environment, catch up with trends and talk of the town topic
Interested? Please send your application letter and resume
(in Microsoft Word format only) “NOW” stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call Pongsakorn: 087-974-1700
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources