Senior Consultant - Master Planning
PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001265071
- Manage and lead team of consultants in the area of Master Planning to ensure good quality of services are delivered to clients and generating values to both PTTES and clients.
- Provide technical consultancy services to clients in setting up the strategic directions and assessing challenges of the refinery, petrochemical plant or other assets to ensure optimal project and investment plans in order to maximize the long-term profitability, grasp opportunities or minimize risk to the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather customer requirement and develop project proposal (technical proposal and man-hour estimate) and provide to business development team for further submission to clients.
- Provide high quality advice on study on strategic long term plans for the assets covering future process configuration by taking into account market requirements, supply availability and available technology portfolio.
- Perform study as well as implementation support on optimizing plant economics by operational improvement, plant changes and/or major investments.
- Support on portfolio analysis in preparation for acquisition or sale of assets, or for entry into new markets.
- Manage project resources including budget, man power and project schedule to ensure smooth run of the project.
- Ensure that all project works have been conducted in timely manner and with good quality according to customer requirement.
- Encourage and ensure staff performing tasks according to company code of conduct.
- Supervise / coach subordinate to build their competencies and ensure good quality of services is delivered to clients.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Chemical Engineer, Process Engineering, Petro Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 10 years working experiences in process engineering, process improvement, energy & loss,margin improvement or process operations in refineries, petrochemical Lube base plants or similar industries.
- Knowledge of refinery or petrochemical configuration.
- Experience in Project Management and Project Economics is an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited
About PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited