Senior Consultant / Manager - Operational Transaction Service
EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215033
Employer Ref. EY Corporation
Transaction Advisory professionals deliver tailored advice attuned to the clients’ needs – helping them drive competitive advantage and increased shareholder returns through improved decision-making, through services that include Lead Advisory, Valuation and Business Modeling, Transaction Support, and Restructuring. As a growing team, we have recently expanded our services covering Infrastructure Advisory and Operational Transaction Service.
As a team member of Operational Transaction Service team, you will be responsible for supervising and actively participating in assignments mainly focusing on market entry strategy and operational consulting. In addition, you will have an opportunity to involve in financial due diligence, enterprise valuation, purchase price allocation, and debt restructuring.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Investment or Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in strategy consulting/management consulting or corporate strategy
- Ability to build and review financial projection
- Work well under pressure and in demanding situations
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English both speaking and writting is necessary.
We offer an attractive compensation and career opportunities to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
About EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.EY Corporation
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.