Senior Consultant - Financial Accounting Advisory Services
EY Office Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243582
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services practice assists finance leaders in addressing the strategic accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their businesses and the finance function. Our professionals are not only deeply versed in technical accounting, but can provide practical, business-focused advice to leading organizations.
Our services include:
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services professionals advise leading organizations on technical accounting and financial reporting issues, including:
- Complex issues arising from proposed new accounting guidance, including impacts on existing systems and processes
- Enterprise-wide accounting policy frameworks and documentation
- Streamlining financial processes and controls, including developing and/or integrating processes as part of finance transformations and ERP implementations
- Remediation of control accounts and material weaknesses
- Accounting for financial derivatives and commodities contracts
- Rationalizing statutory reporting processes
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services practice provides accounting and financial reporting assistance to organizations throughout the investment life-cycle. We advise leading corporations and private equity firms on:
- Structuring complex domestic or international deals, and the related key accounting and financial reporting issues
- GAAP and IFRS conversions, including accelerated conversions after cross-border transactions
- Accounting for high-value mergers or acquisitions, and prospective carve-outs
- Preparing for IPOs.
- Analyzing debt issuances and/or equity offerings to identify where accounting provisions affect contract value and terms
- Post-bankruptcy workouts and fresh-start accounting.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting related filed.
- 3-5 years of experience in auditing, accounting or financial accounting processes.
- Knowledge of TFRS and IFRS are required.
- Prior experience in accounting advisory is advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable to work on dynamic projects.
- Willing and eager to learn new things.
- Lateral thinking, strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
Interested and qualified candidate can apply in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit's National Convention Center) or email your resume (including transcript, recent photo, and expected salary) via APPLY NOW
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Office Limited
About EY Office Limited
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.