Senior Client Relationship Executive
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229061
- To promote the positive relationship between DST Worldwide Services and clients by ensure issues, requests or activities initiated from DST Worldwide Services Clients, Business Partner, and DST Subsidiaries are well managed.
- To be the primary point of contact for internal and external parties of Country Manager, such as, clients, management teams, DST subsidiaries and associates.
- To manage sales & presales activities, including contract management.
- To ensure any assignments or special projects from Country Manager are well handled and achieved.
- Be a representative of Country Manager to manage clients or business partners’ expectation.
- Provide support and provide assistance to Country Managers in day-to-day operations, assignments or special projects.
- Liaise with other departments and offices to ensure issues, requests or activities initiated from Country Manager or Clients have been managed.
- Liaise with Organization Communication Specialist to ensure both internal/external communication activities have been achieved.
- Responsible in sales activities, including pre and post sales.
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters from personal to corporate-wide levels.
- Work closely with DST clients, business partners and subsidiaries to get requirements, issues or requests about the products and services.
- Liaison with back office teams to ensure all requirements, issues or requests about the products and services, have been responded with appropriate manners.
- Prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Country Managers, including those of a sensitive or confidential matters. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Ensure company information and related documents which will support client relationship management activities; are up-to-date.
- Responsible in create communication messages to DST clients, business partners and subsidiaries as advised from Country Manager.
- Assist Country Manager to plan and initiate client relationship strategies and activities.
- Assist Country Manager to plan and initiate sales drive strategies and activities.
- Support Country manager to promote sales drive; including pre-sales activities, e.g. sourcing, scheduling and contacting with prospect clients.
- Prepare documents and information needed for sales process and presentation.
- Support activities when sales closed; including preparing contract, quotation, etc.
- Be a key contact person during selling activities and liaison with involved parties to manage each activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Liaison with Organization Communication Specialist to create communication activities to create business opportunity.
- Ensuring that customer requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner, in order to manage customer expectation and build relationship.
- Responsible for taking and summarizing high-level meeting minutes. E.g. Client meetings, Management meeting.
- Ensure company emergency calling-tree is updated and well handle.
- Follow up on projects, passing on information and keeping informed of important activities on behalf of Country Managers to related parties.
- Work closely with Organization Communication Specialist to ensure all external and internal communication activities are aligned with corporate approach.
- Support Country Manager to ensure all corporate announcement message are well prepared, edited and appropriate to distribute.
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for Country Manager including: managing active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel and meeting plans.
- Create win-win situations for any requests from clients, management team or partners to make an appointment to the Country Manager.
- Works closely and effectively with the Country Manager to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provide support for meeting preparation (e.g. web, video, face-to-face). This may include venue scheduling and set up, arrangement of provisions and participant coordination and communication.
- Work with senior management on creating and distributing corporate-wide sensitive announcements (e.g., new organizational structure, change in policy).
- Responsible in handling financial documents; including, general expense, invoice, non-PO expense, cross-charging information.
- Work closely with back office teams to ensure the budget spending and record and financial reports in order to present to Country Manager and management team.
- Gather information and work closely with related parties to prepare reports as requested by Country Manager, DST clients, business partners and subsidiaries.
- Compile and analyze data; format and present recommendations and/or summary reports. Implement decisions as requested.
- Compose, proofread, data analysis, and update documents as assigned (e.g., memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations).
- Query and/or compile data and generate standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Bachelor Degree - Any fields.
- Minimal: 7+ years office administration experience, ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain a balance multiple priorities and requests from different parties.
- Be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
To get fast consideration, we encourage you to apply via our job portal by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
If you need any assistance with our DST online job application, please contact our Talent Acquisition team by the below numbers.
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department - Talent Acquisition
6th Floor, RSU Tower 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone : (662) 6858259, (662) 6858343
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
About DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited is a wholly – owned subsidiary of DST Systems Inc, located in Bangkok, Thailand. We carry out development of IT products, IT solutions and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES). DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited has nearly 700 employees working in the Bangkok offshore center and another 200 employees in our sister company IFDS UK (International Financial Data Services Limited).
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.
We work with companies in some of the world's most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex. Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of an capitalize on customer, business and regulatory change.
Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It's a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Our people are at the cornerstone of our success. We have the dedication, drive and commitment to achieve exceptional performance and are empowered to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients. At the same time we are proud, positive and committed to our company and display high standards of ethical conduct at all times.
We believe that the key to our future success lies in the caliber of the people we employ, and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to ensure high-achievers are rewarded:
- Excellent base salaries
- Performance related annual bonuses
- International Career opportunities
- Comprehensive training plans
- Overseas training and international business travel
- Social functions and team activities
- Life/accidental/disability insurance
- Medical insurance / Optical care
- Annual leave
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join our organization.