Senior Category Manager - Electronics
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225163
Reporting to CCO, you will be responsible for
- Candidate will be responsible to design the buying business strategy of the Electronics categories
- Coordinate a team of more than 15 people among in 4 categories (Mobiles& Tablets, Computers& Laptops, Television audio gadget & Games/ Cameras)
- The Electronics category is a key focus of Lazada. The candidate will be responsible to drive the assortment evolution, promotions and marketing campaign with the support of the Regional Category Managers and Local Category Managers and Merchandising
- Set up of a clear set of key performance indicators to monitor and manage the performance of the Electronics category
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Degree or higher in any field, age between 28-38 years old.
- 7-9 years relevant experience especially Electronics category in a large offline retailer or any other E-commerce.
- Previous experience in Tesco Lotus or BigC are a plus
- Existing relationship with key brands and suppliers in Thailand
- Ideal candidate is fluent in English, strong office and windows skills, able to deliver under pressure, very entrepreneurial and result driven. Performance will be measured based on several KPIs. Part of the monthly compensation will be variable. Ability to coordinate downward and upward working stream, time and pressure management
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 9,000 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Alibaba, Temasek, Rocket Internet, Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of over 8 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 10 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!