Senior Category Management Manager Job (Consumer Goods), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213822
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading co-operatively owned consumer goods businesses. Our respected client is one of the world’s leading international consumer goods company, with a net revenue at over $30 billion in various business segments. Our respected client is seeking an executive with at least 8 years’ experience in category management in the FMCG industry for the job of Senior Category Management Manager. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Category Management Manager will handle category management, develop and deliver category strategies, provide category knowledge/optimization and planning, identify opportunities for product growth and total category growth. The winning candidate will be given the opportunity to be able to lead a team of some of the most talented and dynamic individuals in the market.
- Providing customer insights by analyse data, in-depth analysis and identifying product’s strengths and weaknesses in assigned accounts
- Creating and developing a long term plan and strategy for development of the category
- Overview and manage team members to develop Plano-gram within timeline with related team and to implement in-store shelf reset based on the Plano-gram and monitoring execution in-store
- Becoming a leader in category ranging, pricing and promotions across customer channels
- Work closely with Consumer Insight, Marketing, Sales to identify category business challenge with retail environments and develop shopper base solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in Category Management, trade marketing, sales or marketing in the FMCG industry
- Knowledge in Space Management Program, Dunhummby, AC Neilson, EYC, and Advisor
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English
- Good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Only Thai Citizens
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.