Senior Business Operational Risk Management Specialist
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253587
- Provide Operation Risk Management Consultant and assist Business Unit, Project stakeholders on IT security and Regulatory compliance requirements for new and existing key Product/Service to assure compliance, CORM Minimum Standards, Policies and relevant Regulations.
- Facilitate Business Unit to conduct Operational Risk Management (ORM) process which includes risks identification, risks controls & assessment, risks treatment & risks monitoring across the entire Retail product/service.
- Random test key control testing in Product/Service End to End process and propose fix for completion, efficiency and lean objective.
- Provide, follow up & update RCSA, KRI, Risk Heat Map, and risk reporting to related parties
- Conduct risk event capturing and fraud risk assessment.
- Coordinate with External/Internal Audit/Compliance to control risks.
- Ensure BC plan are well established and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement policies, frameworks and guidelines for operational risk management to ensure that managed properly and effectively according to Basel II accord and BOT guidelines.
- Conduct risk management training and communication materials to promote a risk culture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.