Senior Business Development Sales Executive / Assistant Manager (Venue & Exhibition)
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227006
Employer Ref. update2016
- Doing market analysis and research of MICE business and competitors
- Visiting existing and prospect clientsto listen to their needsand develop new projects
- Preparing Business Plan andAction Plan to increase sales circulation for target achievement by assigned projects
- Following up result of new product/project launching to the market
- Presenting market analysis report to the Board of Committee to approve the proposed products and services
- Finding business opportunities in both local and international market
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Male or Female age over 27 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Market research and Bidding
- Having an experience in venue and exhibitionsales is preferred
- Being able to travel abroad
- Good command of English
- Proficient in computer programs e.g. MS Office program
- Active, good sales skills, analytical thinking, presentation skills and result oriented
Interested applicants (Thai nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo via "Apply Now" or
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.