Senior Business Development Manager / General Manager
DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224609
Employer Ref. update
To meet our rapid expansion, we are seeking articulate and sales-oriented professional to join our Business Development team to generate and develop new business opportunities.
Job Overview :-
Business Development Manager will be principally responsible for major activities in the Business Development cycle.
Job Description :-
- Identify and pursue new clients for logistics outsourcing projects
- Manage the sales cycle from the contacts stage to the post-closing stage for all projects to ensure all customer requirements are well understood and responded to taking into consideration the capabilities offered by the company,
- Work with the Solution Design team in developing and proposing robust supply chain solutions and value proposition for prospective clients
- Proactively engage with the Project Operations Team to ensure all contractual requirements are well understood and ensure smooth on-boarding and execution of the contractual requirements,
- Deliver agreed revenue and share objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis,
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the Senior Director – Business Development highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue,
- Review and track progress (self and team) against revenue and targets; analyze sales/ revenue reports; recommend and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implementing approved changes,
- Proactively monitor and assess competitor initiatives; take tactical actions to counter, protect and build the company’s position and strong brand equity,
- Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results,
Qualification and Competency :-
- Nationality and Age Thai nationality, 35-45 years old
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in related field or MBA
- 10 – 15 years of applicable business development and/or operational experience from an integrated Logistics service provider or supply chain operations
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, Processes Analysis: Procurement, Warehousing, Customer Order Management, Transportation
- Ability to understand clients’ project logistical challenges and structure effective solutions
- For Automative BD Manager – have 3-5 years experiences in automotive business
- Professional image, polished presentation
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- High energy and results-oriented
- Detail oriented with strong planning, organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Excellent client / management presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Native Thai speaker
- Fluent in written and spoken English are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively
Computer Literacy : Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Interested applicants, please send application with full resume indicating qualifications, experience, transcript, and recent photo via APPLY NOW
For more detail about DHL Supply Chain, visit www.dhl.com
Human Resources department
DHL Supply Chain (Thailand)
209 KKP Tower A, 11th, 18th Floor,
Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke)
Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd.
About DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd.
DHL Supply Chain (Thailand)
DHL is the global leader in logistics – with more highly experienced professionals at numerous locations in more countries worldwide than any other providers. Our goal is to build strong, long-term partnerships with customers by providing world class services across all our operations and being Employer of Choice.