Since 2004, Home Buyer’s Guide Chiang Mai has been focused on building the most vibrant and valuable marketplace in the real estate industry in Thailand. Baania.com provides home buyers, sellers and renters all the tools and valuable information they need to be successful in the home search process through its omni-channel approach and data driven platform.
Senior Business Consultants, Bangkok Office
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214931
Senior Business Consultants
Bangkok Office, 2 Positions
Baania.com is looking for Business Consultants to join our growing salesforce. If you are a competitive, goal-oriented, and self-starter who wants to develop a career with one of the largest real estate network, then look no further!
Business Consultant is key to maintaining the relationship between Baania.com, and the clients. Being at the front-line, Business Consultants are the liaison between the clients and media planner, content management, media, digital marketing teams to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met.
- Pursue new clients and sales leads to achieve company’s sales targets.
- Expand new prospects and business opportunities for the company and maintain business relationship with potential and existing clients.
- Manage a complex sales process that may include multiple decision makers and influencers.
- Liaise closely with their clients and Media Planner throughout campaigns, and manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
- Responsible for all sales activities including reply/response mails, maintaining accurate records of pricing, invoices, etc.
- Ensures the fulfillment of client’s requirement and commitment based on assigned market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients and affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields.
- 4+ Years Account Management or Sales Experience in solutions selling, advertising or digital media field/real estate would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to grow revenue. Metrics driven account management or sales professional.
- Computer literacy is a must (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Very good personality with communication, negotiation and presentation skills.