ATJ Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Senior Business analyst / Project Manager (Accounting System)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254344
Our client is one of the Global Leading Management Consulting & IT Service Firms which based in Thailand.
They have more than 50 offices around the world. They can offer excellent career development program and over all benefits.
Position: Senior Business analyst / Project Manager (Accounting System)
Salary: 150k - 200k with 3-4 month bonus
Project: Accounting system replacement project
The client is going to replace accounting system to consolidate the current accounting systems that each company in the client business group has for reducing IT cost .
This project is to support the client to create RFP for the project and vendor selection. Then,they are going to support user’s requirement definition from the side of client and manage system development vendor.
Therefore, they are looking for Senior BA / PM for accounting system who has a good project management skills and experience.
Role: BA and PM
1. Understand what the client wants to do, contents of RFP and how the system development vendor selected.
2. Understand and study the functionality and non-functionality of package software by asking software vendor or the system development vendor
3. Create WBS and get approval from the client
4. Communicate with client to collect the requirement details from the user and write it
down in the document in the proper manner.
5. Support the client to let the vendor understand their business requirement.
6. Support the client to consider system requirement and design system document such as
system architecture, screen image, report image and so on.
7. Support the client to negotiate with the user and the vendor to decide the scope to meet
the client budget limitation
Required skills and experience
1. Has total 8-10 years of total experience and more than 4 years’ hands on experience as BA or Package software implementation for accounting system replacement project in consulting firm
2. Familiar with SAP(FI,CO,SD)
3. Have confidence as PM
4. Have a good command of speaking and writing in English (Business level)
5. Hard working/Logical thinking/Proactive/ Quick learner
6. Communication skills to establish good relationship with client and vendor
Work location: Bangkok